Katherine’s Collection products are hand crafted by artisans and may have some variation due to the handmade nature of each item. These variations are not considered flaws or defects.
In the event an item is received damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please proceed with the following steps to process your claim:
- Any damaged product must be reported within 14 days of delivery date.
- If you receive a damaged item, please save the damaged item, packaging, and packing materials until further instruction from Katherine’s Collection.
- Submit photo(s) of damage along with the product item number, a brief description of damage and purchase invoice number by using one of the contact methods at bottom of page.
- Claim will be reviewed by Katherine’s Collection, and a determination made, as to whether the product should be returned to Katherine’s Collection or destroyed by the customer.
- Any refunds will be processed using the original method of payment and/or any replacements will be subject to availability.
- Returns are not accepted without prior authorization.
- If product is returned for any reason other than damage the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
- Refusals and unauthorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping.
- Authorized returns must be in new, unused condition.
- Order revisions or cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to ship date
- Once an order has been released to the warehouse for picking, revisions cannot be made, and cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Once an order has shipped from the warehouse, it cannot be reversed.
- Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
- Any delivery discrepencies to include missing items or missing cartons, should be reported within 48 hours of receipt of the partial delivery.
- All Last Call and sale items are final.
CONTACT FOR DAMAGE AND RETURN