Shelburne Brands values our customers and respects your privacy. When you visit our site we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what website or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with eth Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW TO CONTACT SHELBURNE BRANDS
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Use of Personal Information
- Acknowledge your order
- Send other updates about your order
- Respond to any needs you may have
- Notify you about changes to the Site
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Site
- Notify you of new products, promotions, and upcoming sales and events
Use of Tracking Technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Site.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web site or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
Use of Credit Card Information
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to process orders from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Therefore, upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you may:
- Review the information that you have supplied to us.
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to Katherine’s Collection
- Request that your information not be used to contact you
- Request that your information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- Request that your information be deleted from our records.
Opting Out of Email
If you only want to get emails from us about your order and not about sales and special events, please unsubscribe from our email updates by clicking the “unsubscribe” link present at the bottom of every email update for immediate removal from the list. You can also send us an email at the above address, call us at the above telephone number, or write to us at the above address; please note that it may take up to five days for your email removal request to be processed this way.
Opting Out of Postal Mail
If you have made a purchase from us or if you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us related to new products. Please be assured we only want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, emailing us at the above address, or by writing to us at the above address.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Site, click on the “my account’ button located at the top of every page to modify your profile. To change your email address or preferences, please visit the email preference center. You can always email our customer service department with any requests or changes.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by emailing us at the above address or by writing to us at the above address.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, our web site use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
The Site are not intended for or targeted to children, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under thirteen. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under thirteen, please contact us immediately so that we may delete the information.
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
if you are a data subject in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at the address listed in How to Contact US. Please allow a response to your request within 14 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority.